effluence

there must be an outflow

Thursday, April 28, 2005

oops, but not really

I just discovered today that the wedding elk that I so thoroughly lambasted in an earlier post was created by someone I know. Yes, someone from the presbyterian church that I attended in Newark for twenty-some years (fifteen of those years as a member) created this beast, and this artist is a friend of my parents'. I even sang with her and her husband in the choir for a number of years.

Even so, I meant what I said, and I neither can nor will recant.

This creature continues to makes me cringe.

I photographed three more beasties as I walked to work on Tuesday this week, and there remain two that I have neither seen nor photographed yet. I will eventually post photos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home